Welcome to cookie heaven!!

I've enjoyed cooking and baking since I was little with my dad! We were even pictured in the newspaper making our tasty treats!! (Check out the picture over to the right...I am the only one looking at the camera!!)

Most recently, I've started baking and decorating sugar cookies and I have found a new passion that is keeping me busy and well fed! As you'll see below, I like to make my cookies fun and colorful!! The possibilities are endless and I'm ready and waiting to make some cookies for you! If you are interested in having some yummy, personalized cookies of your own, drop me a line at SimplyCookiesByMolly@gmail.com and we can talk. I need at least a week's notice for most orders and am willing to ship your cookies anywhere! Though, I will need some extra "packaging" time in that case! I have also added a page with more information about ordering and shipping, so make sure you check that out!


Thursday, September 9, 2010

As Promised...

New Pictures!!!
I had to get something visually interesting up here quickly...especially after my own BF declared that he wouldn't read new blog posts that didn't have pictures!!

These are some cookies that I actually did a while back that I never got around to posting (so sorry!).

They were for a little cookout that I had with some old and new friends at my house, so nothing too fancy. Surprisingly, they turned out to be some of my favorite cookies to date!

I think this was the first time that my cookies really had an audience (outside of my family and my coworkers), so that was an interesting experience!
It turns out, I get pretty embarrassed when people talk about how awesome they are! Shocking, isn't it!?!
I have no idea why, but I start blushing like crazy! I guess I will have to work on that!

Without further ado....
Oh, and sorry for the poor picture quality...I took these at night, which is a big no-no!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question on one of your cookie designs...it's on one of the purple cookies and it's a white squiggle. It looks like the white icing is actually INSIDE the purple icing, is that just the picture or is it actually inside??? And if it is, how in the world did you do that?!?!

    Also I just realized that you get NO notification if someone else comments after you, so all this commenting I've been doing I haven't known you've been responding! And now I don't know which blog posts I've commented on!!! haha

    Also, I think the background design on your blog would look really cool on a cookie. Maybe black and white cookies? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy! Your eyes are not fooling you, the white truely is inside the purple! I will tell you how to do it later...don't want to give away all my secrets!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...