Welcome to cookie heaven!!

I've enjoyed cooking and baking since I was little with my dad! We were even pictured in the newspaper making our tasty treats!! (Check out the picture over to the right...I am the only one looking at the camera!!)

Most recently, I've started baking and decorating sugar cookies and I have found a new passion that is keeping me busy and well fed! As you'll see below, I like to make my cookies fun and colorful!! The possibilities are endless and I'm ready and waiting to make some cookies for you! If you are interested in having some yummy, personalized cookies of your own, drop me a line at SimplyCookiesByMolly@gmail.com and we can talk. I need at least a week's notice for most orders and am willing to ship your cookies anywhere! Though, I will need some extra "packaging" time in that case! I have also added a page with more information about ordering and shipping, so make sure you check that out!


Saturday, August 28, 2010

I need a little inspiration!

As many of you know, I am in grad school; as many of you probably don't know, we have snack time in grad school! It is AWESOME! 

So, of course, I volunteered to bring snacks in a few weeks, with the brilliant plan that I would bring some cookies! 

Since my marketing manager (a.k.a. Mary Duby) is out of the country, I figured a little free marketing couldn't hurt! (as if Mary isn't free, but you get the point!)

The issue is that I am having problems deciding what type/shape/color cookies to make! 
There are too many options and I am not very good at making decisions right now!! 

So I beg of you, my loyal readers, bring on some ideas! The sky is the limit!

3 comments:

  1. what kind of manager would i be if i didn't read your blog from overseas. you should do some tailgate/football cookies! since the best time of year is nearly upon us! you could ever do some for a few of the ACC schools (b/c I'm not sure I can stomach you doing just state cookies again.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. or how about you do some leaf shaped cookies for fall!! with pretty red and orange colors! yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of my favorites were the purple with teal plaid designs on them, maybe you could do something like that? or try stenciling something on there with an airbrush! haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...